The mObridge DA3 Digital Signal Processor is a revolutionary method of integrating high-end aftermarket audio components with the factory radio.
The DA3 replaces the factory amplifier and eliminates the need for high to low voltage converters and or summing devices. Simply disconnecting the optical cables from
the factory amplifier, and inserting them directly into the DA3, will provide 8-channels of full range, ultra clean fully configurable audio.
The mObridge DA3 interprets many of the factory radio commands eliminating the need for an external volume control knob.
Its DSP processor will decipher and control volume, treble, mid-bass, bass, subwoofer, and balance functions of the factory radio.
With the addittion of the power UI interface the full power of the DA series is now available to users. With full parametric adjustment of the individual channels as well as the master eq, 20ms time alignment, cross over linking and much more, the user now has the ability to achieve award winning reasults with the DA3 interface.
Powerful Graphical Interface
The DA3 unleashes the full power of the DA series of MOST processors. Now with a powerful UI the user can get to the full 1024 points of the channel and master equalizers for full tuning. The DA3 combines 20ms time alignment capability, phase inversion, gain control and full mapping on each channel.
The heart of the device is a 400MHz+ Blackfin Digital Signal Processor (DSP). The use of such a powerful DSP allows for 8 channels of audio to be extracted and processed.
The pre-amp stage is driven by a Burr Brown DAC converter, providing an audiophile quality without compromise.
The DA3 interfaces seamlessly with the controls of the vehicle. Volume, Fade, Balance, Equalizer (if present) are all controllable via the existing vehicle controls. This means that unlike other integration options, there is no need for mounting of any additional controls inside the vehicle. The vehicle will look stock with exceptional audio quality.
- MOST plastic optical fiber (25MHz) (harness included)
- Power/Ground connection (harness included)
- 8 channels RCA full-range.
- 4V RMS
- 192kHz Sampling 24-bit digital to analog converter (DAC)
- Support for volume/fade/balance on factory radio and/or steering wheel.
- Support for all factory-fitted audio sources (eg telephone/navigation/voice recognition/television/dvd) (where applicable).
- Support for reverse park sensor audio overlay (where applicable).
- Support for factory multi-band equalizer (where applicable).
- 12-volt amplifier turn on/off signal.
- Optical Cable Connection
- Power Loom
- User Manual
- MOST Installation Guide
- 8x RCA connection